Last Updated: March 01, 2022
Thank you for joining The NetCore Inc.'s community. We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal data
and upholding your right to privacy. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions
information when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree to the
You entrust us with your personal information when you visit our site and utilize our services. We take the
you understand what information we gather, how we use it, and what rights you have in connection to it.
We hope you will take the time to read it carefully since it is essential. If you do not agree with any of the
or events (collectively referred to as the "Services" in this policy).
Please read this privacy statement carefully as it will assist you in making informed decisions about sharing
your personal data with us.
- The NetCore Inc. only collects information necessary to provide service to the customer. This includes
name and address, telephone number, account number, state, province, ZIP, city, billing and collection
information, service and installation records, customer correspondence, if any, the services rendered
to the customer, maintenance, service and installation information, and marketing data. The customer
must be of legal age in order to be eligible to get any service.
- Information is on a “need to know basis” and only retained as long as required for financial and tax
accounting purposes, and required by local, state and federal law.
- Disclosure of personally identifiable information may also be required by court order directed to The
- Personal information that you disclose to us, is collected. However, when you visit our site, certain
information is automatically gathered, such as your IP address and/or browser and device
characteristics, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date
of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When visitors leave comments on the site,we collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor’s
IP address, and browser user agent string, to help spam detection. An anonymized string created from
your email address (also called a hash), may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using
in context of your comment.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data
(EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded
content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other
and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracking your interaction with the
embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website.
- We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to
protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. For more details about information sharing, pelase
refer below the section titled as “Sharing of Personal Data”.
information about Cookies Policy, please visit our website www.thenetcore.com
- We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own
unless otherwise required by law.
- We do not knowingly collect data from or market, to children under 18 years of age.
- You may review, change, or terminate our services to use this site at any time.
- We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data
You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You
as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase
contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us
through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of
electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or
informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services,
including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and
events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture,
restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which
Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis,
identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to
evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Sharing of Personal Data
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor
and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or
during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a
portion of Our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will require
subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common
control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You
certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with
other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If
You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts
on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your
activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with
You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this
obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve
disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained
for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the
functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other
places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be
transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other
governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in
or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred and becomes subject to a different Privacy
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to
do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission
over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use
commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute
- Links to Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third
party link, You will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise You to review the Privacy
Policy of every site You visit.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices
of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming
effective when they are posted on this page.
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.thenetcore.com/contact/